🔎 As good as it is, Google search is limited by how well we ask our question or phrase our inquiry. Here are a few tips for getting better results from your search efforts:
- The order of words in your search phrase CAN make a difference. Searching blue sky versus sky blue yields very different results.
- One-word searches leave too much guesswork for Google. Search giants and you’ll get a Major League Baseball team, an NFL team, and facts about really tall people.
- When you need an exact match to your query, rely on quotation marks around your search phrase.
- Limit your search to a specific file type by typing the word filetype:pdf (or other type of file) in front of your search phrase.
- Limit your search to a specific website by typing the word site: followed by a website address in front of your search phrase. For example, if you want to search our website, Seychelle Media for content about digital advertising you would type site:seychellemedia.com digital advertising
#googlesearch #googlesearches #googlesearchtips