Public Relations Services
So now, more than ever, it’s vital to set yourself apart with a value proposition unlike any other. A PR strategy integrated with your online and offline marketing communications messaging and activities will do just that. To make it count even more, we believe in measuring the impact of every PR strategy we deploy. It’s smart, helps us adjust and go even bigger and better in the future, and ensures that PR will always have a seat at the decision-maker’s table.
Our Chief Communications Officer and Co-Founder, Brooke Doucha, has been hard at work on developing clever public relations strategies for the vacation ownership industry since 2004. She was recognized for her innovation in PR in 2012 by the American Resort Development Association with a Gold ARDA Award for “Public Relations & Communications Professional.” Her Guest Blogger Program placed as a finalist in the “Social Media Campaign” category that year, too. She’s utilized innovative methods of blending traditional PR like familiarization trips, satellite media tours and executive roundtable interviews with digital PR strategies to leverage relationships with bloggers, online reporters and consumer advocates, create social marketing campaigns, utilize seasonality for travel deal story editorials and more engaging and active concepts. All of these strategies have relied on social media channels as a key vehicle for relationship-building, pitching and messaging delivery. All campaigns and activities were measured to demonstrate ROI.
We specialize in PR for the timeshare industry, but our focus doesn’t stop there. Through a savvy PR strategy with active and current messaging, great companies can continue to be great by developing more brand affinity, creating brand champions and becoming known for their vision, core values and unique product or service offering.
5 Ways We Treat PR Differently
Seychelle Media’s PR Services Include:
- Communications Audit & SWOT Analysis: In order to discern what a brand’s key messages should be, we must first figure out where they stand within the market and what they have to offer customers. The Communications Audit and SWOT Analysis is a systematic research method, identifying the strengths and weaknesses of current communications and provide strategic recommendations for enhancements.
- Editorial Content Planning: Provide seamless editorial planning tool for the development of content across company’s external communication channels (social media, blog, PR) that will maximize post visibility and reach, drive conversions and utilize targeted messaging that addresses business goals, market seasonality, corporate responsibility. Supports goals of digital marketing strategy.
- News Releases: Writing and distribution of news releases according to established PR editorial calendar.
- Media Outreach: Outreach and story pitching to targeted consumer and blogger contacts to establish credibility and relationships that can be leveraged in the future and gain editorial placement.
- Industry Relations: Serving as media contact for your company and leveraging industry relationships to pitch placement opportunities, increasing visibility, reach and potential partnership or alliance opportunities.
- Strategic PR Activity Calendar: We’ll plan a strategic PR activity calendar for 6-12 months out to focus on what matters most, leveraging social media channels and driving to specific calls to action that support your marketing goals.
- Media Tracking & Reporting: We’ll provide reporting on placements, online impressions and click-throughs, social media comments and other KPIs for PR activities.
Every PR Strategy we design will be customized to our client’s business and target audiences and will support and promote plans for future growth and development.
We also offer Social Media Marketing and Communications Strategy services that integrate with your customer conversion goals and focus on driving ROI. Learn more