Wanted: Social Media Marketing Manager
Would you describe yourself as obsessed with uber-targeted Online Advertising?
Do you wake up in the middle of the night with social media marketing campaign ideas?
Did you think it was cool that we targeted you on Facebook?
Do you wish your company moved as fast as you did?
Are you a Digital Marketing Ninja? You may be one of us.
Seychelle Media is all about getting interesting, disruptive and game-changing
client work in front of curious, driven and uber-smart people like you.
We’re looking for passionate people who understand that opinions don’t matter, only results do. If you’re a professional, full of talent and ideas but not full of yourself and are an expert smart enough to know you don’t know it all, read on. Our Social Media Marketing Manager position maybe the dream job you’ve been wishing for.
Seychelle Media is a fast-growing digital marketing agency focused on the resort, hospitality and timeshare industry. On behalf of our clients, we are managing ROI-based and conversion-driven marketing campaigns using bleeding edge targeting. If you’re ready to flex your digital marketing muscles, show us what you’ve got and apply by uploading your resume below.
About the Social Media Marketing Manager Role
A newly created full-time role, our Social Media Marketing Manager is an online marketer obsessed with the power lead generation through social media marketing. Above all, we’re seeking someone for this role who’s constantly curious about how to reach and capture the attention of very specific audiences, serving up relevant content that reaches them at just the right moment that drives them to take an action that converts into revenue for our clients.
What Your Creds Should Show Us (Paid Marketing over Engagement-Based Communications)
- Experience in Facebook paid advertising, going far beyond “like” campaigns. We’re talking the build-out of custom audience, geo-targeted, behavioral-targeted and other other uber-focused lead campaigns that utilize the intelligence of Facebook and their customer data
- Experience in audience segmentation – you know about the granularity of targeting possible through Facebook advertising
- Experience in persuasive ad copywriting. There are good copywriters, then there are copywriters who write to convert through short-form adverts.
- Expertise in reporting, measuring and adjusting to maximize ROI on social media campaigns. While “potential reach” tells you the possibilities, you look for how to move the needle on increasing revenue for clients.
- You’re trend-aware, and in turn a trend-setter. You’re on top of what’s next in social; that makes you even that much more creative and proactive in your approach to social marketing campaigns.
- You’re a true marketer at heart; you notice what other companies are doing and you think “that’s so smart!” or “wow, how corny” – but your eye is always on how things could be done even better, especially to market to consumers via social media.
- You’re super independent in your ideation and capable of managing your schedules and priorities, but you also thrive on teamwork and “getting it done,” working towards the bigger picture goals to create ROI for our clients.
- 3+ years of experience working with digital / social media marketing programs
- Copywriting experience
- Experience implementing and managing content across various social media sites such as Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, video channels/YouTube and other social applications
- Timeshare, hotel, hospitality or travel industry experience a plus
- Craft social media marketing campaigns that drive revenue and lead generation opportunities for our clients
- Manage and execute daily ongoing social media marketing lead generation campaigns delivered across various social media channels, mainly focusing on Facebook but also including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube on behalf of our clients
- Manage notifications resulting from social media marketing campaign ads
- Establish and report social media marketing campaign performance to clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, demonstrating growth, campaign optimization and budget
- Monitor trends and new social media marketing opportunities as they become available and use them to execute new campaigns
- Work directly with our Lead Graphic Designer, Persuasive Copywriter, Director, Marketing Communications and Project Director on the development of ad creatives, campaign optimization and marketing automation to support campaign performance
- Work with graphic designer(s) to develop graphics for social media marketing campaigns and landing pages
- Assist in planning and scheduling of the social media marketing aspect of our lead generation campaigns
- Conduct discovery meetings with clients on new lead generation programs for clients
- Intimately familiar with the marketing capabilities of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram Pinterest and social media marketing dashboards used to measure paid campaign performance within each channel
- Ability to establish measurements and success metrics
- Strong understanding of digital and web tools and technologies such as email, mobile and social marketing applications
- Experience with HTML and WordPress
- Experience with online design and presentation creation tools like Piktochart, Canva, Prezi preferred
- Intermediate Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Microsoft Office Suite experience a must
- Familiar with Google Apps; we use Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets & Slides as team collaboration tools daily
- Knowledge of Google products and services (including, but not limited to: analytics, research, SEO)
Looking for something a little different in digital marketing?
Send us your resume anyway; we’re growing fast and may need your help soon!