Wanted: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Would you describe yourself as obsessed with Digital Marketing?
Do you wake up in the middle of the night with social media marketing ideas?
Did you think it was cool that we targeted you on Facebook?
Do you wish your company moved as fast as you did?
Are you a Digital Marketing Ninja? You may be one of us.
Seychelle Media is all about getting interesting, disruptive and game-changing
client work in front of curious, driven and uber-smart people like you.
We’re looking for passionate people who understand that opinions don’t matter, only results do. If you’re a professional, full of talent and ideas but not full of yourself and are an expert smart enough to know you don’t know it all, read on. Our Digital Marketing Coordinator position maybe the dream job you’ve been wishing for.
Seychelle Media is a fast-growing digital marketing agency focused on the resort, hospitality and timeshare industry. On behalf of our clients, we are managing ROI-based and conversion-driven marketing campaigns using bleeding edge targeting. If you’re ready to flex your digital marketing muscles, show us what you’ve got and apply by uploading your resume below.
About the Digital Marketing Coordinator Role
A newly created full-time role, our Digital Marketing Coordinator is an up-and-coming online marketer with a broad range of experience
and interest in the many disciplines of digital marketing including but not limited to social media marketing, SEO, email marketing and
content marketing. Above all, we’re seeking someone for this role who’s constantly curious about how to reach and capture the attention
of audiences, serving up content that reaches them at just the right moment that drives them to take an action.
What Your Creds Should Show Us
- Communications and editorial planning ability. Our clients deserve more than “one-off” random posts about sea turtles that don’t tie to an overarching strategy or campaign objective.
- Experience in persuasive copywriting. There are good copywriters, then there are copywriters who write to convert.
- Expertise in reporting, measuring and adjusting to maximize ROI on campaigns. While “potential reach” tells you the possibilities, you look for how to move the needle on increasing revenue for clients.
- You’re trend-aware, and in turn a trend-setter. You’re on top of what’s next in social; that makes you even that much more creative and proactive in your approach to social marketing campaigns and content curation.
- You’re a true marketer at heart; you notice what other companies are doing and you think “that’s so smart!” or “wow, how corny” – but your eye is always on how things could be done even better, especially to market to consumers online.
- You’re super independent in your ideation and capable of managing your schedules and priorities, but you also thrive on teamwork and “getting it done,” working towards the bigger picture goals to create ROI for our clients.
- Experience in Facebook paid advertising, going far beyond “like” campaigns. We’re talking the build-out of custom audience, geo-targeted, behavioral-targeted and other other uber-focused lead campaigns that utilize the intelligence of Facebook and their customer data.
- 3+ years of experience working with digital / social media marketing programs.
- Copywriting experience.
- Experience implementing and managing content across various social media sites such as Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, video channels/YouTube and other social applications.
- Timeshare industry experience a plus.
- Working with digital / social media marketing programs and paid social and search campaigns: 3 years
- Manage and execute daily ongoing social media marketing activities and marketing campaigns delivered across various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube on behalf of our clients.
- Manage editorial planning of social media content, creating content calendars and executing according to the plan.
- Craft social media marketing campaigns that drive revenue and lead generation opportunities for our clients.
- Monitor trends and new social media marketing opportunities as they become available and use them to execute new campaigns.
- As part of content curation for social media channels, develop graphics (infographics, Prezis, Canva badges, etc) that are compelling and articulate ideas and thoughts on behalf of our clients.
- Work with graphic designer(s) to develop graphics for social media marketing campaigns and landing pages.
- Assist in planning and scheduling of digital marketing projects.
- Conduct discovery meetings with clients on new digital marketing projects.
- Intimately familiar with the marketing capabilities of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and social media monitoring tools used to listen, respond to and measure activity within each channel.
- Ability to establish measurements and success metrics where none currently exist.
- Strong understanding of digital and web tools and technologies such as email, mobile and social marketing applications.
- Experience with HTML and WordPress.
- Experience with online design and presentation creation tools like Piktochart, Canva, Prezi preferred.
- Experience and strong knowledge in search engine optimization (SEO) preferred but not required.
- Intermediate Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience a must.
- Familiar with Google Apps; we use Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets & Slides as team collaboration tools daily
- Knowledge of Google products and services (including, but not limited to: analytics, research, SEO)
Looking for something a little different in digital marketing?
Send us your resume anyway; we’re growing fast and may need your help soon!